On March 28th 2017 night brought the who's who from the Bollywood Industry of business and fashion under one roof . The evening had sparkled off for the 'Hello! Hall of Fame Awards 2017 which was hosted by the actor-singer Sophie Choudry.
The event was well attended by the stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif, Karan Johar , Twinkle Khanna, Shobha De and Hrithik Roshan.
The evening was even more remarkable for speeches by Twinkle Khanna who is known for her humour in her books and the writer columnist Shobha De . Some humour was added on the stage by Varun Dhawan which saw comedian Russell Peters and Brian Bade, the CEO of Reliance Digital dance to the tunes of ' Tamma Tamma ' from his popular film 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' that's just released last weekend.
Hello! Hall of Fame Awards is presented by the Hello! Magazine which celebrated its presence for a decade in the publication in India and the awards once a year is to honour the best in various fields. The evening highlight was memorable with Ruchika Mehta the editor of Hello! Magazine calling out to Deepak Lamba on stage and their team to celebrate this grand event.
The list of winners included some of our superstars with a title other than being a film star. Take a look where we have Amitabh Bachchan, Disha Patani ,Anushka Sharma, Hrithik Roshan , Twinkle Khanna, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan and many others from the film industry who received awards for different categories.
The list of Winners
1. Culinary excellence award: Gaggan Anand
2. Contribution to arts: Akbar Padamsee
3. Fresh face of the year: Disha Patani
4. Entertainer of the year: Anushka Sharma
5. Creative maverick of the year: Hrithik Roshan
6. New age luxury entrepreneur: Sonu Shivdasani
7. Contribution to sports: Yashodhara Raje Scindia
8. Young business leader of the year: Sanjiv Bajaj
9. Personality of the year: Amitabh Bachchan
10. Visionary woman of the year: Twinkle Khanna
11. Timeless icon of the year: Shobha De
12. Outstanding talent of the year: Alia Bhatt
13. Glamour icon of the year: Katrina Kaif
14. Humanitarian endeavour: Adar Poonawalla
15. Excellence in fashion: Sabyasachi Mukherji
16. Stylish woman of the year: Roohi Jaikishan
17. Contribution to society: Neerja Birla
18. Corporate debutant: Manasi Kirloskar
19. Popular choice: Varun Dhawan
20. Reliance uber personality of the year:Varun Dhawan
21. Stylish couple of the year: Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput
22. Lifetime achievement: Amjad Ali Khan
23. Enterprising personality of the year: Ajay Bijli
24. Business leader of the year: Harsh Goenka